Friday 6 July 2012

JASMYS SADAN SAGI FOR SARATOK???


I come from Kalaka and as BN calon will command support from BN supporters and may even able to steal some opposition supporters cos they are the same people who supported BN in the past but frustrated due to be ignore totally.
I have the experiences to get things done to help people – used to supervise the region of banking operations working through people of varied disciplines and professions. Most of my contemporaries are currently in high places both at State and Federal level so I really can have good connections to do work for the people.
I m now sitting in UNIMAS Council through my connection with people at high places, as member of Board of Directors of Institute Management Sarawak, Secretary General of Malaysian Tuna and Deep Sea Fishing representing Malaysia in International forum from time to time and the recent one was at California USA.
Businessman for my own survival without having to depend on my salary as YB if I m chosen as candidate and win as YB.
Having my MBA and used to be a lecuturer so no problem in public speaking.
All I want is to bring economic development to Saratok Parliamentary constituency – Kabong/Nyabor/Gerigat area, Roban yp to Saratok area and the whole of Krian state cosntituency. (North, South, Easy, and West).
All the people in Saratok now want is to thicken their wallet, i.e. to put more money in their respective pocket only then they cherished what we called fruit of independence. Other Govt developments no need to ask let the opposition bark for them. We should stop harping on land issues, who to be Penghulu, thinking of shooting Pehin Taib and Jabu, no need. I look beyond the shore of Sarawak to help fellow Saratokian.
If I can upon betsow as YB I will expose as many as possible Saratokian to outside world, visit other countries to learn new ways of doing things. Cheers for now.



JASMYS SADAN SAGI
                                                                
                                                                            ATAU
JELAING AK MERSAT


1 comment:

  1. Jasmys Sadan Sagi adalah proxy kepada YB Datuk Haji Abdul Wahab Aziz - dun N28 Kalaka merangkap Exco PBB....Ini dinyata sendiri oleh Jasmys Sadan Sagi dan jika menang dlm pru13 nanti, kerusi P205 Saratok akan jadi milik PBB....

    ReplyDelete